Happy Friday! Another summer week has flown by! I cannot believe it is already August and we are seeing back to school commercials on TV and even Halloween candy sneaking on to some stores shelves — way too SOON!
We can’t slow down time, but we can slow ourselves down to take some extra time to soak in summer fun! My goals for the remaining weeks of the summer are to grill, eat outside and get to our neighborhood outdoor pool at least once a week – very do-able! I also haven’t been to the beach yet this summer, so we are planning a weekend trip for the end of August! What are your plans for soaking in these last weeks of summer?!
Add this Tropical Treat to your plans! It’s a frozen treat made with frozen peaches, mangos and pineapple, sweetened with cream of coconut and made creamy with coconut milk. Throw everything together in a powerful blender and you’ll get a thick, sweet and refreshing summer treat!
- 2 ripe peaches
- 2 ripe mangos
- 1 ripe pineapple
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Cut the peaches into slices, remove pit, put the peach slices in a plastic bag or tupperware, freeze at least 4 hours
- Cut the mango into pieces, remove the skin and pit, put the mango meat in a plastic bag or tupperware, freeze at least 4 hours
- Cut off the top third of the pineapple, remove the top, skin and core, cut pineapple meat into chunks
- Hollow out the bottom of the pineapple, leaving enough meat so it holds it's shape to use it as a bowl
- Cut the extra pineapple into chunks, removing the core
- Put all of the pineapple chunks into a plastic bag or tupperware and freeze at least 4 hours
- Remove fruit from the freezer, add 2 cups of each - peaches, mango and pineapple to a powerful blender
- Add cream of coconut and coconut milk
- Blend until all the fruit is puréed - 2-3 minutes
- Spoon into pineapple bowl, serve with a straw
Pin It For Later: