If you guys follow me on Instagram and ever tune into my stories then you know that I’ve been on a matcha kick lately! I’ve been having matcha almond milk lattes regularly for the past few months and they are so good!
Matcha, for those of you who don’t know, is green tea powder. It is basically super charged green tea. It is packed with antioxidants and naturally occurring caffeine which keeps energy levels stable throughout the day.
I’ve entered these No Bake Matcha Cheesecake Bites into the Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha recipe contest hosted by Pure Taste Recipes! Kiss Me Organics sent me a bag of their culinary matcha to test out and develop a recipe for the contest!
These No Bake Matcha Cheesecake Bites are a little bite of heaven! The matcha flavor balances out the richness of the cheesecake and pairs well with the dark chocolate coating!
Go HERE to vote for your favorite recipe in the Kiss Me Organics Recipe Contest and to get a lot more matcha recipe inspiration!
If you are looking to purchase some matcha you can get the Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha here, enter the code MATCHA20 for 20% off your order!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Kiss Me Organics Matcha
- 4 full graham crackers sheets
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup high quality semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Put the bowl of your electric mixer in the freezer for 1 hour
- Remove bowl from freezer and fit mixer with whisk attachment
- Add heavy whipping cream to the bowl
- Whip on high until thickened to whipped cream consistency, set aside
- Switch out the whisk for the blade attachment
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, salt and matcha to the bowl, mix on high
- Once mixture is fully combined, fold in whipped cream , set aside
- Add graham crackers and coconut oil to the bowl of your food processor
- Process on high until graham crackers are small crumbs
- Grease a mini-muffin pan
- Press ¼ inch layer of graham cracker crumbs into each muffin tin
- Fill with matcha cheesecake mixture
- Freeze at least 2 hours
- Remove from freezer, use a knife to loosen the cheesecakes free from the pan
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Dip each cheesecake into the chocolate mixture to coat
- Refrigerate and allow chocolate to harden
- Serve cold
Pin It For Later: