Don’t forget Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday! If you are still searching for something to get mom I have a fun and unique idea I think she would love! Mary’s Secret Ingredient Subscription Box was started by a mom with a love for cooking her family delicious and healthy meals. Mary’s Secret Ingredient boxes are just that, a secret! They are seasonal boxes that arrive at your doorstep full of surprises 🙂 They graciously sent me their Spring box of goodies, below!
Inside there was Get Dressed Sesame Sensation dressing and marinade, Wiser Honey Jalapeño Mustard, Catskill Provisions Chocolate Whiskey Truffles, Joseph & Joseph SmartBar – a refillable stainless steal soap bar and Soom Chocolate Sesame Tahini. Each season’s box is filled with 4-5 food items as well as 1 kitchen accessory. The products are selected by Mary herself, she personally selects unique, gluten free, vegan, non gmo, and health conscious brands to share with her subscribers.
Do you think this is something your mom would like? I mean, who doesn’t like getting a box of goodies in the mail!? Each seasonal box can be purchased on it’s own or you can purchase an annual membership which includes 4 boxes total, 1 per season. You can get 20% off your first order with the code TRYMSI10.
I wanted to share a new overnight oats recipe I made with the Soom Chocolate Seasame Tahini! This was my first time trying Chocolate Tahini, before this I had only used plain tahini in hummus recipes. Soom Chocolate Tahini is a healthier substitute for Nutella with less sugar and more protein. It gave these oats a sweet chocolatey flavor and a boast of protein!
These Mocha Almond Overnight Oats are simple with only 5 ingredients! Oats, coffee greek yogurt, Soom chocolate tahini, chopped almonds and almond milk. Make it for a quick and easy, grab-and-go breakfast!
If you would like to try Soom Chocolate Tahini, Soom is kindly offering my readers 10% off with the code SoomMSI10 at check out!
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2 tbsp Soom Chocolate Sesame Spread
- 1 5.3oz Coffee Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp chopped almonds, divided
- ½ cup almond milk, divided
- In a small bowl mix together the quick oats, sesame spread and coffee greek yogurt
- Using 2 small mason jars, fill each ½ full with the oat mixture
- Layer each with 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- Pour ¼ cup almond milk in each jar
- Fill each jar with remaining oat mixture
- Mix carefully, put lids on jars
- Put jars in the refrigerator at least overnight or up to 3 days
- Top each with another tablespoon of chopped almonds before eating
Pin It For Later:
Big thanks to Mary’s Secret Ingredients for sponsoring this post!